Bio

My name is Jacob White. I live in the Tulsa, OK area. I have a wife of 5 years and a 1 year old daughter. I attend Lifechurch.tv and I am an avid sports fan! Some of my favorite sports include NBA, NFL, NCAAF, NCAAB, and Golf. So lets talk...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Intro

College football is upcoming and is a great place to start my blog. Being from Oklahoma I was brought up as a Sooner fan but several years ago when I finally had the choice of who I wanted to cheer for I converted to a OkState Cowboys fan in which I will forever stay! So I start out this blog with a prediction for my favorite team. I predict OkState goes 8-4 with still an egg for Gundy against Ou and Texas, thus him losing his job as head coach. Pretty bold u may ask... but not as bold as T. Boone Pickens comments about what he wants to see out of them this year. So I will stay with the Big 12 and give my overall conference prediction for the Cowboys this year. The Cowboys will go 5-3 in conference play losing to Texas, Ou, and Nebraska.

Next on my list for the Big 12 will be the OU Sooner season predictions...

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a pretty good prediction as far as the record goes. What was Boone Pickens' comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said he is 82 and he is not onboard for a 20 year rebuilding plan. He said he was embarressed after losing last year against OU and in the Cotton Bowl. He also went on saying he was extremely unhappy with Gundy's offensive play calling. That's why Holgerson is the OC now. There was also speculation that Boone had a meeting with Mike Leech earlier last month. So basically if Gundy fails to beat OU or Texas and a bowl game victory then he is out! I agree that he should be out if he can not do that either. I am tired of mediocracy OSU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang.. I didn't know that. He definitely needs to step it up. But I don't really like the Mike Leech idea. OSU has always been strong with running backs, and it's gonna be bad enough having Holgerson as oc as far as not running the ball enough. If Leech took over it'd be even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yea I agree. Mike leech would definately take away every bit of the running game. I think if you can not run the ball then u can not win a championship because in championship games the team who runs the ball better wins. Plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete